MOM

Friday, January 7, 2011


I'm not sure if I posted about this last year, my memory is rather fuzzy after the unfortunate number of cape vidal cocktails over the holidays!  But we live. 2011 is kicking off with a bit of exciting news for little old Pulchritude, which is 10 months old this month :-) We have been invited to open up a stall at the new and much needed Market on Main, a brand new market that Arts on Main is launching on the 23rd of this month. The brains behind it? Jacques van der Watt of Black Coffee and Bradley Kirschenbaum of Love Jozi so nqobviously it's going to be ice creamy! Speaking of which, it's actually more of a food and design market rather than clothing, so patrons can expect good food next to great furniture, jewellery and clothing.  I don't think I'll ever be ready to participate in a weekly market, it's hard enough doing a monthly one. Luckily success doesn't knock on your door to give you a headsup, it just arrives.  Good thing my diving gear is firmly in place!

0 comments:

Post a Comment